We are Pulse iD
We are a Fintech Start-up that scales rapidly in the Asia Pacific region, currently operating out of Singapore (HQ), Malaysia, India, and Philippines.
We are an open Commerce platform for DeFi, FinTech, and banking. Businesses use our platform to manage and fund very targeted conversations with customers across banking channels, FinTechs, and cryptocurrency platforms. Integrations across payment networks allow us to embed intelligent promotions - with customers getting rewarded in FIAT or cryptocurrency.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Security DevOps Engineer who is passionate, innovative, and team-oriented to join us! You will be responding to incidents, developing detection techniques, handling security and compliance requests, testing and providing feedback to the development team on new features.
You will be reporting to the Vice President of Engineering of Pulse iD and working closely with a talented team to build meaningful solutions that serve millions of users in the industry.
Your responsibilities include:
- Provision, deploy, monitor, and manage software, services, and other infrastructure in the Cloud
- Design, develop, and maintain automation systems to ensure the platforms and infrastructure are running smoothly
- Work closely with the Engineering team in shaping the product architecture and platform roadmap
- Evaluate and recommend new infrastructure services, platforms, and automation systems that can improve efficiency and availability of our systems
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to improve performance / operational efficiencies
- Integrate Security tools such as VAPT tools in Code Pipeline
What do you need to have ?
- At least 2 years of experience in Cloud infrastructure and systems administration with solid exposure on Amazon Web Services (AWS), specifically, Cognito, ECS, ECR, IAM, CloudFront, SQS, SNS, API Gateway and Lambda
- Experience working with, building, and deploying Docker containers
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with DevOps automation tools such as Terraform and Ansible
- Experience in high availability systems and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
- Familiar with server-side technologies, in particular, Golang and NodeJS
- Aware of SAST and DAST concepts and tooling
- Experience in AWS Cloud Hardening
- Aware of PCIDSS, ISO27001 controls
We also offer the following:
- An exciting journey with opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging environment that made up of cool and supportive team members
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate and learn from each other
- An attractive remuneration package with equity options
Does it sounds like what you are looking for ?
- Submit your application today or reach out to discuss further !
Interested to know more about Pulse iD ?
Check out our website www.pulseid.com for more information.