Pulse iD is in the business of helping merchants close the gap between online and offline sales. Our scalable solution enables them to reach global customer audiences, when and where it matters.
By partnering with financial services organisations, we grow and sustain open-loop loyalty ecosystems. Our marketplace connects merchants to customers via banks, publishers, payment networks, merchant acquirers, boosting their revenue exponentially.
As we continue to scale, we are looking for a DevOps engineer to join us. You will be working closely with multiple product teams to help design, maintain, and bring reliability to our infrastructure and deployment pipelines. This is a full-time onsite role in Singapore.
Your responsibilities include:
- Provision, deploy, monitor, and manage software, services, and other infrastructure in the Cloud
- Design, develop, and maintain automation systems to ensure the platforms and infrastructure are running smoothly
- Work closely with the Engineering team in shaping the product architecture and platform roadmap
- Evaluate and recommend new infrastructure services, platforms, and automation systems that can improve the efficiency and availability of our systems
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to improve performance / operational efficiencies
What do you need to have?
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Cloud infrastructure and systems administration
- Strong experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience working with, building, and deploying Docker containers
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Fluent with Terraform
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python is a plus
We also offer the following:
- An exciting journey with the opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging environment that made up of cool and supportive team members
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate and learn from each other
- An attractive remuneration package with equity options
Check out our website www.pulseid.com for more information and stay engaged with us!