We are Pulse iD
We are a Fintech Start-up that scales rapidly in the Asia Pacific region, currently operating out of Singapore (HQ), Malaysia, India, and Philippines.
We are an open Commerce platform for DeFi, FinTech, and banking. Businesses use our platform to manage and fund very targeted conversations with customers across banking channels, FinTechs, and cryptocurrency platforms. Integrations across payment networks allow us to embed intelligent promotions - with customers getting rewarded in FIAT or cryptocurrency.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Data Engineer that will help us discover and manage information hidden in vast amounts of data currently stored in our data lake, and help us take our next generation data driven products to the next level. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products with the key focus being ETL
Pulse iD is organized into small, agile, cross functional teams that work closely with the product and business development teams. Ownership is part of our DNA and every member of the team has a say in the shaping of the products they are working on.
- Setting up ETL workflows within the data systems
- Analyze the collected data and suggest the addition of information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems to help us improve our products and services
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 3 years experience in a relevant position
- Familiar with ETL tools within AWS
- Excellent understanding of supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, DBSCAN, PCA, Naive Bayes, SVM, Random Forests, etc
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as SciPy, NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, R, Weka, TensorFlow, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Matplotlib, Bokeh, Seaborn, GGplot, Plotly, D3.js, etc.
- Excellent proficiency in SQL
- Good applied statistics skills, such as regression modeling, statistical testing, etc
- Good scripting and programming skills in Python or Scala
- Strong presentation and communication skills, explaining complex analytical concepts to people from other fields
Nice to have
- Experience analyzing sensor and smartphone data
- Experience building data based products
- Worked extensively with Apache Spark
- Experience working with Apache Zeppelin
- University degree in a relevant field
Come work with us!
Check out our website www.pulseid.com for more information and stay engaged with us!