Pulse iD is a fin-tech start-up with offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, and Melbourne. As we continue to scale, we are looking for a passionate, resourceful and user-centric Senior Product Manager / Product Owner to accelerate our upcoming growth.
You will work closely with our cross-functional teams in designing, building and subsequently rolling out the products that customers love while delivering the company’s vision and strategy.
Your responsibilities include:
- Nurturing and expanding the company’s relationship with partners and clients in India
- Analyzing and identifying future potential growth opportunities from new partnerships and revenue streams
- Manage the product roadmap while collaborating across different stakeholders, including engineering team, business managers and clients
- Manage and own the product backlog and drive the prioritization to ensure timely and effective delivery of the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Ability to effectively communicate and conduct product requirement walk-through to the engineering team
- Ensure user stories and acceptance criteria are in place to kick start the development
- Take the primary role in inspecting and evaluating product progress/performance through each iteration
What do you need to have?
- 5+ years' experience of working on a Product Manager or Product Owner relevant role
- Significant experience of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Digital payment/loyalty product/insurance domain experience is preferred
- Experience and willingness to work in a start-up environment is preferred
- Excellent understanding of software methodologies and web technologies
- Strong communication, commercial and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to work effectively with cross-functional and remote teams
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant fields
We also offer the following:
- An exciting journey with an opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging environment that made up of cool and supportive team members
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate and learn from each other.
- An attractive remuneration package
Does it sound like what you are looking for?
- Submit your application today or reach out to discuss further!