We are Pulse iD
A little bit about us!
Pulse iD is a fintech start-up with a regional presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia, and Philippines. We provide an end to end intelligent platform that enables offer sourcing from SMEs, merchant-funded rewards, card-linked redemption, and geolocation services. Working closely with our clients from Financial Institutions, Enterprises, SMEs and Merchants across the Asia continent, Pulse iD is continuously striving to provide a seamless solution that enhances our clients' experience while supercharging their business growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a seasoned Quality Assurance Engineer with proven skills in both Functional and End to End Automation Testing who enjoys problem-solving, providing end to end solutions and is team-oriented to join us!
You will be working closely with a talented team to build meaningful solutions that serve millions of users in the industry.
Your responsibilities include:
- Participate in storyboarding and solution design and grooming sessions to understand the requirement and provide feedback
- Analyze business requirements, perform static reviews and Compile QA test checklists, for new product features and functionalities.
- Derive high-level test scenarios /detailed test cases by applying appropriate test designing techniques and ensure test cases maintain traceability to requirements.
- Contribute in building both API and UI automation frameworks and maintaining the automated regression test suite.
- Define test approach, derive well-structured test plans and coordinate test activities.
- Execute quality assurance test cases, manual and automated. Ensure that developed functionality satisfies requirements and aligns with specifications.
- Track and record test execution results. Interpret results and get more insights. Publish results and communicate test execution status clearly with relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with the development team to research and resolve issues found during the testing phase.
- Create and maintain performance test scripts conduct performance tests on demand
- Perform other Non-Functional testing (Security,Accessibility)
- Identify challenges and discrepancies and provide insights to improve Quality Process
What do you need to have?
- At least 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Web application and API automation
- Strong knowledge of software testing processes, practices, and test design techniques.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans, and test cases and preparing defect reports.
- Expert knowledge of quality engineering methodologies, automated testing tools (Selenium/Appium), and continuous integration systems and build tools.
- Knowledge in API testing frameworks: (REST Assured, Karate,Postman)
- Prior experience with Git, CI/CD process, and Bash Scripting.
- Prior experience in using Jira/Confluence for ticket and document management.
- Ability to maintain high-quality standards by balancing quality, flexibility, and timely delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences.
- ISTQB foundation level qualification will be an added advantage.
- Experience and Performance Testing tools, JMeter and Gatling will be an added advantage.
- Experience in any Application Security testing would be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with AWS or other cloud service providers will be an added advantage.
We also offer the following:
- An exciting journey with the opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging environment that made up of cool and supportive team members
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate and learn from each other.
- An attractive remuneration package with equity options
Does it sound like what you are looking for?
- Submit your application today or reach out to discuss further!
Check out our website www.pulseid.com for more information and stay engaged with us!