A little bit about us!
Pulse iD is a fintech start-up with a regional presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia, and Philippines. We provide an end to end intelligent platform that enables offer sourcing from SMEs, merchant-funded rewards, card-linked redemption, and geolocation services. Working closely with our clients from Financial Institutions, Enterprises, SME'S and Merchants across the Asia continent, Pulse iD is continuously striving to provide a seamless solution that enhances our clients' experience while supercharging their business growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a seasoned Country Manager (Malaysia) with strong business acumen to lead and scale the growth of Pulse iD presence in Malaysia. Your primary responsibilities include growing commercial prospects, developing key partnerships, strengthening market presence, and structuring the team Kuala Lumpur.
We are also looking for someone who is result-oriented, strategic thinking, and well connected in the loyalty and payment industry.
Your responsibilities include:
- Formulate business strategies and plans in strengthening the market presence and building new businesses in the region.
- Understand customer needs, assess current challenges faced by the company in the region, and develop action plans to overcome those challenges.
- Continuously strengthen the product portfolio by introducing the right product that suits the market demand.
- Generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth.
- Structuring deals, building relationships, leading and closing negotiations, building business cases for existing and potential clients.
- Lead, structure, and grow the team in Kuala Lumpur to meet the company expansion goal.
- Define, establish, review, and maintain standards and guidelines for operations to suit the changing business operations, operating environments, and requirements.
What do you need to have?
- 3+ years of experience in Country Manager / General Manager related role
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Strategic Partnerships / Business Development / Consulting roles in a fintech environment with a proven track record in building FinTech businesses in Malaysia
- Experience in a fin-tech star-up business being a co-founder or early member with a proven entrepreneurial track record.
- FinTech (loyalty and payment industry) knowledge and experience is mandatory
- Skilled in strategic planning, business building, partnering, and relationship building
- Demonstrate strong leadership capability
- Operational experience is preferred
- Strong communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Degree in Business, Marketing or other related areas; MBA will be a bonus
We also offer the following:
- An exciting journey with the opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging environment that made up of cool and supportive team members
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate, and learn from each other.
- An attractive remuneration package with equity options
Check out our website www.pulseid.com for more information and stay engaged with us!