We are Pulse iD
We are a Fintech Start-up that scales rapidly in the Asia Pacific region, currently operating out of Singapore (HQ), Malaysia, India, Hong Kong, Australia, and Philippines.
We help clients to solve the user engagement problem with our innovative solution – Catalyst.
Catalyst is an intelligent platform enabling to manage the end-to-end rewards ecosystem, by automating rewards sourcing, distribution, and redemption. We partner with financial institutions to understand consumer spend behavior while merchants use these insights to run targeted promotions across bank and e-wallet channels. Catalyst also features geolocation services that trigger customer alerts of nearby offers to engage consumers in a real-time manner.
Our HR Internship Program
We are currently seeking TWO (2) HR Interns who are passionate, resourceful, and creative, who also wish to start their career in the start-up arena to join us!
Our HR Internship Program is a 6 months program that allows you to explore a few key functions which include People and Culture, Data Analytics, Compliance, HR Operations, and Recruitment. This role will be based in Kuala Lumpur and you will be reporting to the Operations & HR Partner of Pulse iD.
What’s more exciting?
This is a regional program where you will be exposed to Malaysia, Singapore, India, Philippines, Australia, and Hong Kong markets!
Your key missions include:
People and Culture
- Assist to build a better people experience for Pulse iD.
- Work with Pulse iD department heads to build a series of people and cultural-driven initiatives in the company.
- Lead the execution of the identified initiatives, collect feedbacks, and identify improvement areas.
- Assist to develop and roll out a data-driven approach in Pulse iD HR Department and bring improvement to the company.
- Research and identify key approaches, propose, and lead the execution.
- Work with key individuals to identify and build compliance best practices throughout the company, which includes lining up a series of compliance-related training for the team.
- Provide recruitment support which includes candidate research, interview arrangement, and job posting related activities
- Participate in an interview with department manager to enhance learning
- Collect feedback from candidate to further understand candidate experience
- Assist in operational activities which include preparation of employment contract, employment pass application, new joiner onboarding, staff training activities, etc.
What do you need to bring along?
- Fresh graduate with interest and passion in the HR Profession – People / Data Analytics
- Fresh graduate with interest and skill in artwork design / data analytics is preferred
- Strong communication is needed for this program.
- Must be able to commit for a 6 months internship program, subject to conversion at the end of the program
We also offer the following:
- An interesting learning opportunity in a scaling Fintech Start-up.
- An exciting journey with the opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging environment that made up of cool and supportive team members
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate and learn from each other.
Come work with us!
Check out our website www.pulseid.com for more information and stay engaged with us!