A little bit about us!
Pulse iD is a fintech startup with a regional presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia, and Philippines. We provide an end-to-end intelligent platform that enables offer sourcing from SMEs, merchant-funded rewards, card-linked redemption, and geolocation services. Working closely with our clients from Financial Institutions, Enterprises, SME'S and Merchants across the Asia continent, Pulse iD is continuously striving to provide a seamless solution that enhances our clients' experience while supercharging their business growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a seasoned Chief Operating Officer with core capability in the FinTech operations to lead the expansion plan of Pulse iD across the Asia Pacific region.
Your primary responsibilities include: -
- Develop operational plans to meet company revenue and growth objectives set by the CEO and the Board.
- Implement operational plans and track against targets.
- Build new business functions and teams.
You will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Pulse iD and working closely with diverse stakeholders in driving the operational growth of the company.
Your responsibilities include:
- Assess, develop, and nurture the operational strategy of the company while ensuring alignment with its business goals from time to time.
- Work with commercial, product, and engineering teams to design and implement strategies, plans, and processes.
- Build and mature the operational pillar of Pulse iD which includes setting proper procedures and guidelines, resource planning, budget management, etc.
- Establish policies that help to promote company culture and vision.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and develop key metrics to evaluate performance.
- Establish good relationships with partners/vendors.
- Collect feedback from multiple stakeholders for continuous improvement purposes.
- Constantly assess operational efficiency and come out with improvement initiatives.
- Assist or participate in fundraising activities.
What do you need to have?
- 5+ years' experience of working on a COO or other relevant position with exposure in shaping / building HR, Finance, Legal, Project Delivery / Implementation, and Customer Support related teams.
- FinTech (loyalty and payment industry) knowledge and experience are desired.
- Start-up experience is mandatory – ex-founders or senior executives from Series A, B, or C start-ups.
- Experience in enterprise sales and managing sales teams is desired.
- Significant experience in conducting operational analyses and researches to build a strategy
- Strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with a strategic approach
- BSc or BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related areas; MBA or other relevant graduate degrees will be a bonus
- Good knowledge of current technological trends
We also offer the following:
- An exciting journey with the opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging environment that made up of cool and supportive team members
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate and learn from each other.
- An attractive remuneration package with equity options
Check out our website www.pulseid.com for more information and stay engaged with us!