Pulse iD is an emerging start-up in the FinTech industry. Originally founded by ex-bankers in Melbourne, the company now has offices in Singapore (HQ), Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, and Melbourne. As we continue to scale, we are looking for a Senior / Platform Backend Engineer (GoLang) who is passionate, innovative and team-oriented to join us!
You will be reporting to the Engineering Manager of Pulse iD and working closely with a talented team across different regions.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with Frontend/Mobile application developers/Product team to design and build RESTful APIs
- Ensure that each of our technology products meets industry standards
- Do the research and analysis of complex tech problems
- Be an opinionated equal partner for the product team to dream, design and execute great products
- Work with complex API structures and formats
- Write clean and testable code accompanied by proper tests and meaningful documentation
- Receive and digest constructive criticism to become a better developer
What You Have
- A degree in an associated field and/or other advanced certification along with significant experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, working in medium to large-sized, distributed teams
- 5 to 8 or more years of experience in a software development role
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent degree or experience
- Experience building and deploying production quality backend micro-services in AWS
- Excellent programming skills in GoLang, background with other OOP languages is a plus
- A good grasp on at most two or three programming languages, one of which is NodeJS
- Experience with RESTful API development and end-end testing
- Understanding of testing practices (TDD)
- Excellent software architecture skills and a passion for writing maintainable, organized and clean code
- Experience working with container technologies (Docker)
- Proficiency in Git
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Experience with Agile Software Development
- An understanding of event-driven systems
- Solid understanding of relational databases
- Excellent documentation skills, UML diagrams a plus
Nice to have
- Experience with Geofencing and Financial technologies
- Knowledge of various AWS services (ECS, EC2, Lambda, SNS, SQS, etc)
We also offer the following:
- An exciting journey with an opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging environment that made up of cool and supportive team members
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate and learn from each other.
- An attractive remuneration package with equity options
Does it sound like what you are looking for?
- Submit your application today or reach out to discuss further!
Interested to know more about Pulse iD?