Are you a Frontend Geek?
This is not a usual job description where after reading the roles and responsibilities you are still unclear about the work you will be doing and how your contributions will impact the customers.
Here, we will tell you exactly what you’re getting into and you decide for yourself if we are worthy of your application.
Deal? Let’s do it!
So, what is Pulse iD?
Pulse iD is an emerging fin-tech start-up in the APAC region and our mission is to connect merchants to customers via banks, publishers, payment networks, merchant acquirers, boosting their revenue exponentially. We enable merchants to reach global customer audiences, when and where it matters, and accelerate their revenue growth. The company now has offices in Singapore (HQ), Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and, Melbourne.
Who we are as a team?
- Do real work. Life is short. You can not buy time. We use our time in shipping things that move our customers and company forward.
- Integrity & trust comes first — with customers & team
- We don't just work for paychecks, we work to create value.
- We believe in value creation over profits.
- We are makers! We are artists! We believe in craftsmanship!
- We are remote, work from anywhere. You must be thinking because of covid. Absolutely NO!
- We don't track time. The work speaks for us. We are ROWE (Result Oriented Work Environment)
- We are a geographically distributed team across the world.
- We are polyglots.
Not convinced yet? Okay, here’s the fun stuff
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a self-motivated Senior Frontend Engineer (ReactJS) with a minimum of 5+ years of work experience and who are also passionate, innovative, and team-oriented to join us.
What we would like you to do?
- Build testable, reusable services/libraries/components for future use from the ground up that meet the defined quality standards and performance benchmarks with meaningful documentation.
- You will collaborate with our Product Designers and Managers to improve the design and implementation of our existing products, build an entirely new line of products, or even writing the underlying library that powers Pulse iD. We're open to figuring out the right fit based on your skillset.
- You will be collaborating with other peers (designers, backend engineers) to design, architect, and build meaningful solutions that solve complex problems in simple ways in a disciplined agile development environment.
- You will ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- You will participate in continuous improvement initiatives to improve product design and performance
- Come up with innovative ideas that will help the company and team.
- Mentor junior engineers and help other team members.
- Regularly share your learning with other team members.
What do you need to have?
- 5+ years of individual contributor experience as a software engineer developing, releasing, and maintaining web applications
- Experience with modern web technologies and frameworks like React, Angular, or Vue.
- Expertise in web technologies and APIs and a solid understanding of the fundamentals of TCP/IP, HTTP.
- Deep understanding of Web and Information Security concepts and concerns, such as CORS, CSP, CSRF, XSS, etc.
- User obsession and empathy-driven mindset.
- Strong sense of ownership, drive, and ability to deliver results
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, testable & highly performant code for UI components.
- Proficient understanding of server-side technologies (Go/ NodeJS/Java/Python/Ruby)
- Understanding of engineering best practices and knowledge of data structures.
- Experience with browser automation tools (Selenium / Cypress.io / Phantom JS)
- Experience working with build tools such as Webpack, Grunt/Gulp, and Babel
- Experience with multi-language, multi-country, and multi-currency web apps.
- Knowledge of infrastructure, CI/CD, networking, web serving, or monitoring
So, Do you think we’re a good fit? Then let’s roll.
- Submit your application now!
- A quick call with HR
- Introduction call with technical team.
- Solve an assignment.
- Final technical discussion round
- Go through a reference check.
- Job Offer (contingent on the above steps).
- Welcome to the Pulse iD family!
More information about Pulse iD at www.pulseid.com