We are Pulse iD
We are a Fintech Start-up that scales rapidly in the Asia Pacific region, currently operating out of Singapore (HQ), Malaysia, India, Hong Kong, Australia, and Philippines.
We are an open Commerce platform for DeFi, FinTech, and banking. Businesses use our platform to manage and fund very targeted conversations with customers across banking channels, FinTechs, and cryptocurrency platforms. Integrations across payment networks allow us to embed intelligent promotions - with customers getting rewarded in FIAT or cryptocurrency.
Our Principal Software Architect Role
As a Principal Software Architect within PulseiD, you will take a “subject matter expert” role in the design, build, and enhancement of key modules of our Enterprise platform. Utilizing your architecture expertise you will fulfill the role of design lead and will be responsible for driving technical strategy within the organization.
The scope of this role extends beyond core enterprise development; you will be the owner of the design of the new features, build and implementation of complex systems that process millions of transactions per day. You will also be responsible for the security stream, leveraging our cross-functional team.
In addition, you will be a pivotal thought leader within the PulseiD team to ensure the continued development of innovative and ingenious solutions. You will think globally and ensure we continue to build high-performance, scalable systems that are built the “right way”.
Your responsibilities include:
- Be at the forefront of translating complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- Have a significant influence on our strategy by helping define and build the next wave of product features and system architecture
- Champion Agile to drive change and continuous improvement throughout the delivery process
- Utilize your sharp analytical skills to create applications at a massive scale that are used by millions of people across the globe
- Take a hands-on role in influencing and guiding day-to-day development activities by leading architecture decisions, participating in designs, design review, code review, and implementation
- Be motivated by building elegant and maintainable systems that get the job done with minimal complexity
- Be the ambassador for engineering best practice across the development lifecycle and champion continuous improvement across the Centre
- Be an evangelist for Test-Driven Development and Continuous Deployment
- Support the team for Strategic initiatives with partners, customers, and prospects
What do you need to bring along?
- Be equally passionate about technology and solving large-scale complex business problems.
- Have a proven track record within a technical lead/architect role
- Have a demonstrable ability to “think big” to produce innovative and simple solutions to complex problems
- Be an established self-starter who possesses a relentless drive to initiate change, raise the technical bar, and deliver results
- Experience working with technologies such as ReactJS, NodeJS, GoLang, Python, and MySQL.
- Have expert knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Continuously evolve their current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology
- Be comfortable challenging the norm; always on the lookout for new technologies and work with fellow technologists to implement these into the workstream.
- Be equally content prototyping and tinkering with new applications as well operating within the rigor of making solutions production-ready.
- Be a passionate advocate for nurturing talent within Pulse iD through career management, coaching and mentoring, etc.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a highly iterative, agile, and collaborative team environment.
- Have a BS in Software Engineering/Computer Science/IS, or other related fields with a minimum of 8 years experience in software engineering.
- Security background/certification such as CISSP.
What do we offer?
- An exciting journey with an opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging environment that is made up of cool and supportive team members
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate and learn from each other.
- An attractive remuneration package
- An opportunity to grow your career to the next level
Come work with us!
Check out our website www.pulseid.com for more information and stay engaged with us!