A little bit about us!
Pulse iD is a fintech startup with a regional presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia, and Philippines. We provide an end to end intelligent platform that enables offer sourcing from SMEs, merchant-funded rewards, card-linked redemption, and geolocation services. Working closely with our clients from Financial Institutions, Enterprises, SME'S and Merchants across the Asia continent, Pulse iD is continuously striving to provide a seamless solution that enhances our clients' experience while supercharging their business growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a seasoned Head of Marketing with strong business acumen and product marketing background to lead the company marketing activities which include strengthening our brand, positioning, and promoting the product through effective strategy as well as boosting sales through outstanding product presentation and partnerships across the Asia Pacific region.
We are also looking for someone creative, result-oriented, and well connected in the loyalty and payment industry.
Your responsibilities include:
- Understand the company and product and come out with effective marketing plans and initiatives to strengthen the company’s brand value position in the market.
- Drive client acquisition, engagement, and brand-building through online and offline marketing initiatives.
- Leverage on key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to conduct market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, and consumer trends analysis and further translate results into actionable insights.
- Develop partnerships with key industry players.
- Create compelling messages to be used across a variety of platforms, such as marketing pages, advertisement campaigns, websites, and dedicated FinTech forums.
- Work alongside and within a variety of teams to implement strategies, from design and content to product and sales.
- Hands-on in developing relevant marketing content.
- Translate technical details into user benefits.
- Evaluate projects using feedback from customers as well as relevant KPIs.
What do you need to have?
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Head of Marketing or Marketing Director relevant role
- At least 10 years of experience in the marketing field, both in house and agency environment is needed.
- Experience and willingness to work in a start-up culture are mandatory.
- Content creation which includes writing and design is needed for this role.
- Experience in using online marketing tools such as Google Ads is a must.
- Creative, an eye for detail and an analytical mind are necessary.
- A digital payment/loyalty product experience is preferred.
- Strong communication, influencing, and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to work effectively with cross-functional and remote teams
- BS degree in Marketing, Communications or other relevant areas
We also offer the following:
- An exciting journey with the opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging environment that made up of cool and supportive team members
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate, and learn from each other.
- An attractive remuneration package
Does it sound like what you are looking for?
- Submit your application today or reach out to discuss further!
Check out our website www.pulseid.com for more information and stay engaged with us!