Pulse iD is a fintech start-up with offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, and Melbourne As we continue to scale, we are looking for a passionate,
skilled and resourceful Finance & Operations Manager to accelerate our upcoming growth.
You will be responsible for all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation. Besides, you will review and develop our internal control policies and procedures.
This role will be based out of Singapore and you will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Pulse iD.
Your responsibilities include:
- Create and document business processes and accounting policies to optimize internal controls.
- Manage the preparation of the group financial and management reporting. Manage the company’s month-end and year-end closure processes.
- Support the company’s executives on various financial reporting needs.
- Manage the entire stack of company's accounting operations: Billing, A/R, A/P, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition, GL, etc.
- Perform quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Responsible for the company auditing activities.
- Preparation of board /board committee agendas and resolutions.
- Draft board resolution and co-ordinate sign off.
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements such as filing of resolutions, filing of annual returns with ACRA and liaison with overseas secretariat agents.
- Assist in managing the ESOP program of the company.
- Ensure compliance with state reporting requirements, applicable laws and tax filings as well as other related corporate governance matters.
What do you need to have?
- 10+ years' experience of working on a Finance Manager related position.
- Experience in managing corporate governance activities for Hong Kong incorporated entity is a must.
- Good knowledge of the statutory requirement of the Companies Act and other relevant government legislation.
- Experience working in a start-up environment is preferred.
- Profound experience with accounting procedures and principles.
- Significant experience with general ledger functions, the month-end/year-end close process, and financial statements management.
- Good knowledge of accounting software and MS Office.
- Strong mathematical and administration skills.
- Professional certification such as ACCA, CPA, ICSA is preferred.
- BSc degree in Accounting or Finance.
We also offer the following:
- An exciting journey with an opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging environment that made up of cool and supportive team members
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate and learn from each other.
- An attractive remuneration package
Does it sound like what you are looking for?
- Submit your application today or reach out to discuss further!
Interested to know more about Pulse iD?