Pulse iD is an emerging start-up in the FinTech industry. Originally founded by ex-bankers in Melbourne, the company now has offices in Singapore (HQ), Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Melbourne. As we continue to scale, we are looking for a Platform Engineer (DevOps) who is passionate, innovative and team oriented to join us!
You will be reporting to an Engineering Manager of Pulse iD and working closely with a talented team to build meaningful solutions that serve millions of users in the industry.
Your responsibilities include:
- Provision, deploy, monitor, and manage software, services, and other infrastructure in the Cloud
- Design, develop, and maintain automation systems to ensure the platforms and infrastructure are running smoothly
- Work closely with the Engineering team in shaping the product architecture and platform roadmap
- Evaluate and recommend new infrastructure services, platforms, and automation systems that can improve efficiency and availability of our systems
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to improve performance / operational efficiencies
What do you need to have ?
- At least 2 years of experience in Cloud infrastructure and systems administration with solid exposure on Amazon Web Services (AWS), specifically, Cognito, ECS, ECR, IAM, CloudFront, SQS, SNS, API Gateway and Lambda
- Experience working with, building, and deploying Docker containers
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with DevOps automation tools such as Terraform and Ansible
- Experience in high availability systems and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
- Familiar with server-side technologies, in particular, Golang and NodeJS
We also offer the following:
- An exciting journey with opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging environment that made up of cool and supportive team members
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate and learn from each other
- An attractive remuneration package with equity options
Does it sounds like what you are looking for ?
- Submit your application today or reach out to discuss further !
Interested to know more about Pulse iD ?