A little bit about us!
Pulse iD is a fintech startup with a regional presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia, and Philippines. We provide an end to end intelligent platform that enables offer sourcing from SMEs, merchant-funded rewards, card-linked redemption, and geolocation services. Working closely with our clients from Financial Institutions, Enterprises, SME'S and Merchants across the Asia continent, Pulse iD is continuously striving to provide a seamless solution that enhances our clients' experience while supercharging their business growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a seasoned Chief Commercial Officer with strong business acumen and product sales background to drive the commercial growth of Pulse iD product offerings. Your primary responsibilities include bringing in new commercial prospects, farming existing accounts, developing partnerships, and strengthening the market presence of Pulse iD across the Asia Pacific region.
We are also looking for someone result-oriented, resourceful, and well connected in the loyalty and payment industry.
Your responsibilities include:
- Analyze and identify future potential growth opportunities for new revenue streams.
- Develop sales plans and partnership programs for optimal performance and growth.
- Structure deals, build relationships, lead strategic discussions, and close commercial deals.
- Enhance the business value and revenue streams from existing key partnerships.
- Develop and execute joint business plans with partners to achieve higher value transactions and revenue targets.
- Work with the product management team to facilitate new initiatives, offerings, and sales opportunities.
- Review and evaluate market trends and industry developments.
- Maintain timely records of sales activities in CRM.
What do you need to have?
- 3+ years of C-level experience and a minimum of 10 years of experience in Product Sales / Partnership Development / Consulting roles
- Experience in scaling start-up is needed (from Series A to Series C)
- FinTech (loyalty and payment industry) knowledge and experience is needed
- Skill in strategic planning, business partnering, presentation, business modeling, and data analysis
- Advanced negotiations skill with C-Level, problem-solving, analytical abilities, and pipeline management.
- Strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills
- BSc or BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related areas; MBA or other relevant graduate degrees will be a bonus
We also offer the following:
- An exciting journey with the opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging environment that made up of cool and supportive team members
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate, and learn from each other.
- An attractive remuneration package with equity options
Does it sound like what you are looking for?
- Submit your application today or reach out to discuss further!
Check out our website www.pulseid.com for more information and stay engaged with us!