Pulse iD is an emerging start-up in the FinTech industry. Originally founded by ex-bankers in Melbourne, the company now has offices in Singapore (HQ), Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and, Melbourne. As we continue to scale, we are looking for a Lead NodeJS Engineer who is passionate, innovative and team-oriented to join us!
You will be reporting to the Engineering Manager of Pulse iD and working closely with a talented team to build meaningful solutions that serve millions of users in the industry.
Your responsibilities include:
- A key member of an Agile scrum team that takes complete ownership of architecting, designing, developing, testing and delivering.
- Lead technical discussions in the team.
- Perform research and analysis for solving complex technical problems.
- Describe, analyze and teach others about major technical trade-offs and decisions.
- Perform code reviews and ensure code is covered with tests and latest practices are applied.
- Make architectural decisions, motivate and empower the team to achieve a higher level of performance.
- Ensure timely completion of Sprint tasks assigned.
- Formulate and document the best practices and architectures.
What do you need to have ?
- Minimum of 6+ years software development experience, with recent experience being a technical lead or team lead
- An expert in Node.JS
- Start-ups and vendor development companies experience is an advantage
- Experience working with the latest features (ES6/ES7)
- Understanding, applying and ability to teach others of testing practices (TDD)
- DB experience: Mysql / Elastic Search
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with developing, designing and maintaining highly available, large-scale production systems
- Ability to develop clear consistent, easy to use APIs
- Analyse and solve problems across all levels of the stack (Client, Network, API Layer, Server, Database, OS)
- Experience with implementing run-time architecture services (caching, logging, etc.)
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and processes such as Git, Jenkins, JNexus, Chef/Puppet etc.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Asynchronous messaging using Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis or alike.
- Experience working in a microservices oriented company
- An understanding of event-driven systems
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as docker, swarm or Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux OS and shell scripts
- Experience with React JS
We also offer the following:
- An exciting journey with an opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging environment that made up of cool and supportive team members
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate and learn from each other
- An attractive remuneration package with equity options
Does it sound like what you are looking for?
- Submit your application today or reach out to discuss further!
Interested to know more about Pulse iD?