We are Pulse iD
We are a fintech start-up that scales rapidly in the Asia Pacific region, currently operating out of Singapore (HQ), Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia, and Philippines.
We bring together merchants, partners, and financial institutions in a single ecosystem – Catalyst Marketplace.
Catalyst Marketplace is an end-to-end intelligent platform that looks into automating rewards sourcing, distribution, and redemption. We partner with financial institutions to understand consumer spend behaviour while merchants use these insights to run intelligent promotions across bank and e-wallet channels.
Catalyst Marketplace creates a win-win proposition for merchants, financial institutions, and consumers. Merchants generate incremental revenue through targeted offers while these offers will fuel the loyalty programs run by our financial institution partners and consumers are rewarded by saving on every everyday purchase.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Mobile Application Engineer who is passionate, innovative, and team-oriented to join us!
You will be reporting to the Engineering Manager of Pulse iD and working closely with talented teams across different regions.
Your responsibilities include:
- Work with the product and engineering teams to define app features.
- Design and build mobile applications for Apple iOS and Android platforms.
- Write clean and testable code accompanied by proper tests and meaningful documentation.
- Resolve application bottlenecks along with the development phase.
- Fix application bugs before the final release.
- Publish the application on the App Store/Google Play.
- Maintain the core code and ensure the quality, security, and performance of the application.
- Design and implement application updates.
What You Have
- At least 2-4 years of experience in a similar position, working in medium to large-sized, distributed teams
- Proficient in Swift/Objective-C and Java/Kotlin.
- Experience with scalable Architecture Model-View-ViewModel
- Extensive familiarity with the Android and iOS frameworks like CoreData, Core Animation
- Knowledge of CocoaPods as application-level dependency manager for IOS and Gradle for Android
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS and Android applications to back-end services!
- Knowledge of Apple’s and Android design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficiency in Git as code versioning.
- Familiarity with Issue and Project Tracking tools such as JIRA and documentation tools such as Confluence
- Knowledge of third-party libraries. like Almofire,firebase, Google Analytics
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, cloud messaging, and location tracking.
- Understanding of testing practices (TDD & BDD).
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment.
- Being a contributor to one or more open source communities is a big plus.
We also offer the following:
- An exciting journey with the opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging environment that made up of cool and supportive team members
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate and learn from each other.
- An attractive remuneration package with equity options
Does it sound like what you are looking for?
- Submit your application today or reach out to discuss further!
Check out our website www.pulseid.com for more information and stay engaged with us!