Pulse iD is a FinTech platform that automates how rewards are sourced, distributed and redeemed. Headquarter in Singapore, our technology is on million of smartphones. Underpinned by proprietary and highly disruptive technology, Pulse iD is backed by experienced investors and is navigating an industry segment that is experiencing exponential growth.
As a front end developer, you’ll be developing our client facing services. These services help our clients boost engagement with their customers, understand them better, and protect them. You’ll have a seat on a rocket ship, working with passionate and talented team to develop this exciting product and as we expand into new markets.
Build and maintain key parts of our tech stack using best of breed technologies - React js using latest testing practices, applying functional programming, fresh features, and having your own orchestration layer (node.js proxy server).
Pulse iD is organized into small, agile, cross functional teams that works closely with the product team. Ownership is part of our DNA and every member of the team has a say in the shaping of the products they are working on. We believe in clean code, TDD, and continuous deployment.
● Help the Product team and Engineering Manager with shaping the product and its roadmap
● Understand and develop product features based on UX designs
● Make sure that the code you write is up to industry standards and best practices
● Stay on top of the current business/product requirements by working closely with the product team
● Be an opinionated equal partner for the product team to dream, design and execute great products
● Work closely with the backend developers in defining the APIs that power these products
● 3+ years of experience in Front end Development
● At the top of your game in at least one framework such as React, Angular or Ember
● Understanding of testing practices (TDD)
● Built up some experience working with build tools such as Webpack, Grunt/Gulp, and Babel
● A self-learner, independent and a great team player.
● Experience in testing practices (TDD)
● Familiar with server-side technologies (NodeJS, Go, Java, .NET, Python, Ruby)
● Experience in functional programming
● Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Delivery
● Experience with Browser automation tools (Selenium, Webdriver)
● Developing SAAS front-end