Pulse iD is an emerging start-up in the FinTech industry. Originally founded by ex-bankers in Melbourne, the company now has offices in Singapore (HQ), Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, and Melbourne. As we continue to scale, we are looking for a Senior Front End Engineer who is passionate, innovative and team-oriented to join us!
You will be reporting to the Engineering Manager of Pulse iD and working closely with a talented team to build meaningful solutions that serve millions of users in the industry.
Your responsibilities include:
- Design, develop and maintain software codes in accordance with product requirements and specifications
- Ensure the codes developed are meeting the defined quality and performance standards/benchmarks
- Work closely with Product Manager and UX Designer in shaping the product and its roadmap
- Work closely with the backend developers in defining the APIs that power these products
- Develop unit-testable codes with corresponding unit tests
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to improve performance / operational efficiencies
What do you need to have?
- At least 3 years of experience in Front End Development with solid exposure in React JS or VueJS Framework
- Experience working with build tools such as Webpack, Grunt/Gulp, and Babel
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with browser automation tools (Selenium / Cypress.io / Phantom JS)
- Experience in functional programming
- Familiar with server-side technologies (Go/ NodeJS / Java / .Net / Python / Ruby)
We also offer the following:
- An exciting journey with an opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging environment that made up of cool and supportive team members
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate and learn from each other
- An attractive remuneration package
Does it sound like what you are looking for?
- Submit your application today or reach out to discuss further!
Interested to know more about Pulse iD?